Frequently Asked Questions
- Improved appearance of teeth, smile and face.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence.
- Improved function of teeth
- Improved ability to clean and look after teeth/gums.
NHS Orthodontic treatment is only available to patients under the age of 18 who have severe tooth irregularity or bite problems.
Age is not a problem, provided the teeth and gums are healthy. We can treat patients from age 7 to 70!
Payment is made at the start of treatment; alternatively interest free finance plans are available. We accept all major credit cards.
A little discomfort is common shortly after brace fitting and adjustment. This can be controlled with pain killers.
Although tooth removal is often part of teenager treatments, most adult treatments are done without removing teeth.
- No waiting lists.
- Detailed written treatment plan before treatment.
- Additional time at appointments, to allow your orthodontist to address all of your concerns, giving attention to even the smallest detail.
- Treatment personally performed by one of our senior orthodontists.
- Aesthetic and lingual braces available.
- Quicker treatments using self ligating brace systems.
- Flexible appointment times to suit you.
- Bonded retainers to ensure your teeth stay exactly where you want them after treatment, without having to rely on less convenient removable retainers.