Patients feel confident that they will get the result they hope for
- We are specialists, which means that we ONLY do braces, and hope to show you our passion for orthodontics. That’s a 5 year dental degree, plus 6 years’ worth of additional diplomas and masters degrees. Then, over 15 years’ experience in doing braces, seeing results many years later. We’re now starting to treat children of patients we treated years ago!
- Word of mouth: We are the biggest provider of braces on the Wirral, good news spreads. Most of our adult treatments come to us through recommendations.
- We can choose the best brace for you from all the systems on offer. Our regulator, the GDC, suggests that dentists should let you know about all your available options, and only do treatments that they are competent to do. Referral to a specialist should be done for treatments that general dentists are not competent to do safely. Treatment by a specialist is no more expensive than treatment by general dentists.
- Our lengthy training as specialists focused on the most important part of treatment, namely understanding why the teeth are crooked, and then formulating a plan to solve the cause. Some brace systems that you might have seen elsewhere may seem appealing by adverts and offers (e.g. Six Month Smiles, FastBraces, Inman aligners) but they straighten the teeth without addressing the cause, increasing the chance of failure in the long term. These systems are known as Short-Term Orthodontics, and offer a ‘compromised’ outcome. You need to be clear before you start any treatment whether the outcome is meant to be ‘ideal’, or ‘compromised’, you should ask your dentist or orthodontist what their plans are for.
- We don’t promise unrealistic quick-fix results, just to win you over. We offer tried and tested, clinically proven treatments, with an achievable timescale.
It makes sound financial sense
- We have always operated an open, honest and ethical ‘soft-sell’ approach
- We are happy to explain your options for treatment, and let you take your own time to decide. There are no ‘discounts if you sign up today’ offers to put you under pressure
- Our pricing is fully-inclusive, with no hidden extras. Patients often shop around and come back to us. We are told of quotes given elsewhere that didn’t include the important stage of retention.
- We offer several ways to spread-out the cost of treatment
- Care Quality Commission compliant
- BDA Good Practice award holder
- NHS contract holder for provision of specialist orthodontics to children: The NHS in Cheshire & Merseyside only commissions children’s treatments by specialists like us. So if the NHS only thinks a specialist is the best choice for braces, shouldn’t you?
- Our dedicated team of staff are there to help you, we are delighted that our original staff from when we opened in 1999 still work for us.
Get your perfect smile with
over 18 months. We also have low interest finance available over two or three years.
Finance offered subject to status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Book an appointment today!
Call us now on 0151 609 0900 or fill in the form below to request a callback.
Reviews from our patients
“I really can’t thank you enough for all your help. She now has beautiful teeth with thanks to you.
Really happy with the treatment and service you have provided.”
“Thank you straightening my teeth after such a short and pain free treatment. I never imagined it was possible but now I am smiling with confidence. Thanks again.”
“I was so pleased with the service at West House Orthodontic Practice, I wish I had had my treatment years ago”